martes, 25 de agosto de 2015

Sal Morales, NAHF Founding Presiden

Sal Morales Returns to Lead the NAHF
Sal Morales, NAHF Founding President, was elected by acclamation at the 2013 National NAHF Conference held in Dallas Texas.  “I want to thank all the delegates who support my candidacy.  I think it is very important that Hispanic Firefighters have a voice at the table with all National Fire Service Organizations.”  When asked about is initial plans after taking office Morales responded, “My first object is to contact and listen to our membership from across the country.  I want to know how the NAHF can best service its members and chapters.  I feel listening and discussing the future of the NAHF is my critical first step forging a new direction for NAHF.  In addition, I continue to be optimistic about the future of NAHF.  I think there is much we do for both firefighters and community.  I invite you to join us as we build a new future.”
To contact Sal Morales: If your chapter is having an event, and you feel it would be appropriate for Sal to speak on the future of the NAHF, then please email him at president@NAHF.org. Or, you can contact him by phone by calling 682.498.FIRE (3473).

Link: http://www.nahf.org/members/


1 comentario:

  1. GENUINE LOAN WITH 3% INTEREST RATE APPLY NOW.
    Are you in need of a Loan to pay off your debt and start a new life? You have come to the right place were you can get your loan at a very low interest rate. Interested people/company should please contact us via email for more details.

    E-mail: shadiraaliuloancompany1@gmail.com

    ResponderEliminar